Terms, Conditions & Cancellation Policy
Before booking any trip with Boston 5 Star Limousine Inc., please make sure you get familiar with our terms, conditions and cancellation policy.
General Terms and Conditions (apply to all services):
- Cancellations must be made by phone (617-960-6659) or or email at email@example.com
- Cancellations will result in a full charge equal to the base fare price of the trip plus the 20% service fee.
- Cancellation of sedans within three (3) hours of scheduled pickup in Boston and 5 (5) hours in other cities of scheduled pick-up will result in a full charge equal to the base fare price of the trip plus the 20% service fee.
- International reservations for sedans must be canceled 24 hours in advance.
- Van reservations must be canceled 72 hours in advance or the full fare + 20% service charge.
- Mercedes reservations must be canceled 72 hours in advance or the full fare + 20% service charge.
- SUV reservations must be canceled 48 hours in advance or the full fare + 20% service charge.
- Cancellation of stretch limousines within 48 hours of scheduled pickup will result in a full charge equal to the base fare price of the trip plus the 20% service fee. (Except prom and wedding reservations. For cancellation policies pertaining to proms and weddings client must refer to their contract.)
- All bus reservations must be canceled one (1) week in advance or the full fare + 20% service charge.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- A no show fee equal to the trip plus service fee plus applicable wait time will be charged when the passenger fails to show at the designated location.
- If you cannot locate your driver, call 617-960-6659 to avoid a no show fee. Each segment of your reservation will have an individual confirmation number. If you wish to cancel, each segment of your reservation will require an individual cancellation number.
- The client is responsible for cancelling all segments of their reservations.
- Boston 5 Star Limousine is able to monitor all commercial flights, therefore, wait time is not charged for any passenger arriving on a commercial airline.
- Boston 5 Star Limousine will allow for 30 minutes on a domestic flight and (1) hour for any international flight before billing waiting time charges.
- Boston 5 Star Limousine does not monitor private flights, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving on a private plane that is delayed by more than 5 minutes.
- Hourly rates are billed when the vehicle leaves the Boston 5 Star Limousine garage & ends upon its return.
- Fractions of an hour are rounded to next half-hour.
- For all point-to-point reservations, wait time will be charged at $7.00 per five (5) minute increment once the grace period has elapsed. Grace period is defined as ten (10 ) minutes beyond the scheduled pick up time.
- All charges are billed to corporate account/credit card on file including 20% service fee and any applicable tolls/parking/stops.
- A ‘no-show’ fee equal to the base fare of the plus 20% set fee plus applicable wait time when the passenger fails to arrive at the designated location
- The following out-of-pocket charges will be itemized on the invoice statement.
- Two-Way Tolls >Any and all stops
- Airport Fees – Sale in applicable states
- To avoid a ‘no-show’ fee please call 617-960-6659 if you cannot locate your driver. Please add fuel charge calculated on your base fare.
- A $15 for sedans and $25 for vans/SUVs/limos is applied to all reservations where the pick-up is between 12AM – 5AM.
- There will be a $20.00 charge for all international arrivals.
- Any and All stops will be charged 20.00 per stop.
- Please add $25.00 service charge for New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day,Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Boston 5 Star Limousine shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to weather, road conditions and breakdown.
In the event Boston 5 Star Limousine is unable to provide one of its employee drivers for your ride, Boston 5 Star Limousine may contract with a qualified affiliated company to provide the service. In that event, a referral fee will be charged in lieu of a service charge. Boston 5 Star Limousine will strive to ensure that the driver receives appropriate compensation for providing the service & If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact Boston 5 Star Limousine.
Thank you for choosing Boston 5 Star Limousine
Thank you from Boston 5 Star Limousine Inc.